- One & Only. Your girlfriend should be your one & only. Make her feel special. You’re lucky to have her, even if she’s lucky to have you too. We know there are prettier out there but we like feeling as if we’re the only beautiful one in your eyes, & the only one you see.
- “Ladies first.” No. That rule doesn’t apply to communication. Don’t wait for her call, text, IM, why don’t you try talking to her first for a change ? It’s thoughtful & sweet if a guy can actually do that.
- Surprise her. You don’t have to drive an hour to her house at 3 a.m. to set off her name in fireworks in front of her window, but the little things are big things. A simple, good morning text, is more powerful than you think.
- What insecurities ? For the love of God, all girls have insecurities. Please don’t point them out. For example, today I was looking at food & my boyfriend said “You eat a lot. You probably could beat me at a buffet.” WHAT. THAT’S NOT WHAT YOU SAY. Also, let her be herself. If she’s having a bad hair day, don’t make fun of her if it’s hurtful. Let her wear sweatpants & still feel pretty damn cute around you, even when she’s not looking her best.
- Act the same around your friends. You’re not a real man if you completely blow off your girl in front of your homeboys. When you’re going to hang out with her & your friends you better not run off & leave her standing there to greet them like WUDDUPPP GUYSSS.. NO, you better at least walk with her & introduce her to them if you haven’t already. If you walk with her hand in hand, she’ll love it.
- When she’s mad. Dude, you better try & get her back. Chase her, whatever it is, don’t let her walk away when she’s mad at you. It shows you don’t care enough to go after her. Don’t let her go.
- Maintain. If you did a bunch of cute things with her before, try & keep it up. You don’t have to go all out everyday for her, but don’t stop completely just because you got her already.
- Honesty. If you lie to her, you’re going to have one hell of a time regaining that trust because she’ll start questioning everything you’ve said or done for her, no matter how small that lie was. Fess up or get lost.
- Trust. If your girl really doesn’t like one of your friends, trust, she has good reason to. Girls’ intuition. Don’t go hanging with your homegirl all the time if you know your girlfriend doesn’t like that bitch. She usually won’t hate for no reason. Respect her.
- Love her. That’s all
20 signs of fallin inlove :)
1. You feel very comfortable with one another, as if you have known each other longer than you actually have.
2. You tend to agree with one another on most issues, and there is a feeling of warm familiarity surrounding your personal belief systems, values, philosophies and life goals.
3. You instinctively consider each other as equals and no one person does more sacrificing to be with the other.
4. You are very much involved in one another’s daily affairs and conversations between the two of you are generally mentally stimulating and lively.
5. You joke around with each other a lot, and your relationship is spontaneous and light, adding a happy and friendly boost to your interactions.
6. You nurture each other with specialized attention, mutual appreciation, acceptance, admiration and playfulness; these keep the romance alive.
7. You enjoy spending plenty of quite time together in homely surroundings giving true meaning to the words feeling “at home” with one another.
8. Open communication is alive and thriving, making it possible to be yourselves with one another.
9. There is a shared feeling of growth and support of one another and both of you give each other room to grow as a self-directed independent individual.
10. You are more able than most couples to remain objective about your relationship and to work through problems that most couples find very difficult to deal with.
11. You are warm, gracious, compassionate and flexible with one another, and tend to expect the best from one another.
12. You easily forgive each other when things go wrong and trusting one another keeps you closer.
13. You are quite protective (not possessive or controlling) of one another and of the privacy of your romantic lives. Others see you as a positively bonded and caring couple.
14. There is no fear of losing the other and commitment to each other and dedication to your relationship are important for your sense of security as a couple.
15. There is an earthy sensuality to your relationship and the sexual chemistry between you is so apparent it’s almost tangible.
16. Expressing yourselves emotionally and sexually comes naturally and without inhibitions. Feeling secure with one another puts you in the “mood” for intimacy and strengthens your affections for one another.
17. Together you are able to take big risks knowing that you will always have reach other and can always count on each other.
18. There is a whole lot of positive energy generated between the two of you, and together, you are enthusiastic about life itself.
19. The longer you’re with each other, the stronger your relationship becomes.
20. The relationship is so life-changing that you know without a doubt in your heart that if it were to end, you will take something from it. You feel that you are somehow a different and better person.
I HATE THIS :| ERRR
- a happy go lucky boy sucks :|
A couple had an argument.
The girl begged for sorry but then the boy ignored her.
The girl waited for several days, until the girl saw that the boy was already happy with someone else.
The girl sent the boy a message.
Girl : I’m sorry for everything, i just decided to let you go cause I know you’ll be happy with someone else. Good bye. :’( Boy : THANKS. take care.
Girl : You don’t love me anymore ?
Boy : I don’t know, something is wrong with me, i’m a mess.
Girl : Just say it, you don’t love me.
Boy : Yes, i love someone else.
The girl just left with the biggest fake smile ever. She told the boy …
Girl : I’m happy for you. :)
Boy : Thanks.
- a happy go lucky boy sucks :|
BELONG AKO DTO OH >:)) kaso kakatampo HAHA.